saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
  • Home
  •  » Car Talk
  •  » I amost had a head on with a riding lawn mower...

#1 2005-08-17 11:43:13

cannarella
Supporter
Supporter
User Number: 287

I amost had a head on with a riding lawn mower...

As my buddy say's all stories should start with "So there I was..."

So there I was, driving to work this morning on the back roads that I drive every day because they are devoid of life.  I rounded this right hand curve and saw a backup, 20 cars, due to a country garbage truck making it's run.  Luckily where I stopped there was a turn off on to these real county twisties, it was a longer drive, but not as long as waiting for the garpage man.  So I am zipping down the road enjoying the handeling and get to the end to make my right.  I turn and decide to get on it as there is another right hand curve coming up that I can carve through.  As I enter the corner some redneck on his 15 year old Craftsman rider with dump wagon is in the middle of my lane heading towards me just having a good ole time...  Picture the stereotypical redneck.  If I was in my truck he would have been toast, but the ABS did it's job as I braked hard and veerd to the left around him.  I never had a worry about losing controll.  I wanted to stop and slap the a$$ hole in the back of the head.  Oh BTW I was doing the speed limit.

Andy

Black 05 Saab 9-2x Aero 5MT Cold - Gutted UP - TurboXS Stealthback - AP V1 STG2 93OCT
If my phaser discharges off by as little as .06 terra watts, it would cause a cascading exothermal inversion.

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2005-08-17 12:39:56

Snow Thrower
Supporter
Supporter
User Number: 268

Re: I amost had a head on with a riding lawn mower...

What a dumba$$.   Good thing you didn't hit him.  You would have hurt your car. lol

2005 92x Aero *Sold*
2010 Ford F-150
2008 Mazda 6i

• Home
  •  » Car Talk
  •  » I amost had a head on with a riding lawn mower...

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.