saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2022-01-14 16:35:04

ljbnu84
User Number: 12297

2006 Linear/Manual Original Owner Vehicle offered for part out.

Never been in an accident, other than hitting some road debris, which seemed to accelerate issues with the struts and suspension, leading to its demise as we don't want to put the $2k(or more?) into it make it safe. There is rust, but it's not over come with rust - plenty pf good body parts for someone looking to reuse or make this a project vehicle. Yes, I am the original owner - at some point... I think 2016, the clutch and related parts were replaced - it had actually been well cared for, for a very long time, then saw a long slow decline - but there are MANY useful undamaged parts here for the right person. This is absolutely not a scam of any sort - my husband is hassling me to call scrap yards and get it picked up, as it was always MY car (yes, it does still run and drive - but the strut/suspension issue makes this a tow-away/project vehicle). Before that happens - please reply here if interested - all reasonable offers considered! I'd rather see this go to an interested individual/hobbyist than a scrap yard that will make far more on the parts than the $250 they will give me. You'd have to have it shipped/towed (depending on your location) at your own expense. Tomorrow I'll post some pics. Remarkably, this car has a CLEAN CAR FAX - I'd have to check the mileage - somewhere around 150K - it's Wisconsin... I'll have to trek out in the cold to get some pictures and additional info!

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2022-01-14 20:53:36

TrailerParkNinja
User Number: 32504

Re: 2006 Linear/Manual Original Owner Vehicle offered for part out.

Are you looking to sell as a hole vehicle or are you willing to part it out?

If parting out I'd be interested in the fog light bezels/blanking plates where fog lights would go.

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.