saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2020-08-24 11:45:01

[email protected]
Member
Registered: 2020-08-10
User Number: 46991
Posts: 9

Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

I have pretty much the entire interior including cloth seats in really good condition, doors, and other body parts including trim pieces and lights.

Just reply with what you need and I'll check to see if I have it still

Offline

 

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Offline

 

#2 2020-08-29 08:13:52

afireinside7710
Member
Registered: 2019-06-20
User Number: 46481
Posts: 5

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

Are you selling any external panels?

Offline

 

#3 2020-08-29 10:42:15

[email protected]
Member
Registered: 2020-08-10
User Number: 46991
Posts: 9

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

Yes, I have the doors, hood, rear hatch.....not sure about fenders or not. The seats are in really great shape (cloth) and even have really well preserved full carpet, roof liner, and all the other interior pieces.

Offline

 

#4 2020-08-29 13:34:44

snowphun
Member
From: Central CT
Registered: 2005-11-09
User Number: 890
Posts: 610

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

Location?

Offline

 

#5 2020-08-29 19:15:26

afireinside7710
Member
Registered: 2019-06-20
User Number: 46481
Posts: 5

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

Any pictures of the exterior hatch trim (the piece with the saab badge and aero/2.5i on it)

Offline

 

#6 2020-08-29 23:44:13

[email protected]
Member
Registered: 2020-08-10
User Number: 46991
Posts: 9

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

All of the parts are in Spokane,  WA

Offline

 

#7 2020-09-01 19:48:49

afireinside7710
Member
Registered: 2019-06-20
User Number: 46481
Posts: 5

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

Do you have any pictures?  Are you willing to ship?

Offline

 

#8 2020-09-02 00:59:16

[email protected]
Member
Registered: 2020-08-10
User Number: 46991
Posts: 9

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

Yes, I am willing to ship if the buyer pays for the shipping.  I can take photos of anything you need.

Offline

 

#9 2020-09-02 11:54:00

afireinside7710
Member
Registered: 2019-06-20
User Number: 46481
Posts: 5

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

[email protected] wrote:

Yes, I am willing to ship if the buyer pays for the shipping.  I can take photos of anything you need.

I would be interested in the hatch trim piece (the part that has the saab badge on it)

Offline

 

#10 2020-09-02 14:44:00

[email protected]
Member
Registered: 2020-08-10
User Number: 46991
Posts: 9

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

I have the rear hatch, but that plastic piece that goes across it is missing.

Offline

 

#11 2020-09-03 08:20:45

afireinside7710
Member
Registered: 2019-06-20
User Number: 46481
Posts: 5

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

[email protected] wrote:

I have the rear hatch, but that plastic piece that goes across it is missing.

Darn, figures.  Thanks anyway.

Offline

 

#12 2020-09-07 00:27:20

franklinton92x
Member
Registered: 2020-09-07
User Number: 47017
Posts: 1

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

[email protected] wrote:

I have pretty much the entire interior including cloth seats in really good condition, doors, and other body parts including trim pieces and lights.

Just reply with what you need and I'll check to see if I have it still

Any fenders? Where are you located for pickup?

Offline

 

#13 2020-09-07 09:36:09

Rich-N-AZ
Member
From: Arizona
Registered: 2013-10-25
User Number: 11897
Posts: 74

Re: Parting out 2005 DarK Blue 9.2x

franklinton92x wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

I have pretty much the entire interior including cloth seats in really good condition, doors, and other body parts including trim pieces and lights.

Just reply with what you need and I'll check to see if I have it still

Any fenders? Where are you located for pickup?

He’s in Spokane, WA


05 Aero | Black | 4EAT: Level 10 Bulletproof Torque Converter & Valvebody | Pro tuned Stage II | Invidia Q300
05 Aero | ~Satin Gray Metallic --> Matte Blue Metallic | 5MT | 2.5 hybrid | Delicious FlexFuel | Pro tuned Stage III  | Invidia Q300

Offline

 

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.