saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2019-09-16 17:57:14

Achromia
User Number: 46623

WTB: Rear Hatch Garnish/Full Hatch?

Hi guys. Did a good bit of searching around. I have an 05 Aero Obsidian Black and the hatch garnish with the badge,  92x logo and Aero lettering cracked off today on my way home from work. It had been hanging on for dear life for a while, and I'm starting to realize how hard these things are to find. Part is discontinued by Saab, I guess. Is anyone selling one of these in good condition with the clips intact?

OR, is it easier for me to buy a full trunk/hatch? There are a few on eBay, but prices are like $600 and that's steep to pay for a plastic piece when my hatch is fine otherwise..

Any help or direction for this would be awesome. Maybe someone has a parts car in a different color willing to part with this thing? I don't mind rebadging and painting it to factory color.

Thanks!

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.