saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2019-01-06 06:53:55

BlackSAAB
User Number: 46285

Hail damage messed up my black 9-2x aero

sad I was rebuilding the motor and as i was re installing it a Huge Hailstorm messed up all the cars it hit with golf ball hail, it lasted for 5 minutes but as i was working on my saab i couldn't move it as the engine was still on a cherry picker.  I'm disabled so i cant afford the repair work, it took me 7 years to rebuild the motor because i was buying one part at a time, then on the last day at the shop the hail destroyed my only car.  The aluminium hood is $400 used, and because its a black saab the dents stand out a lot more.  It looks like crap on the outside but when i open the hood it looks like new, the guy before me broke the crankshaft at only 90k miles s the engine was still in a good condition with zero leaks. before this car i had 2 9-3 convertibles but i had to sell them because i couldn't afford the maintenance on them and the Saaburu was a great option until I started to buy parts.  Sine the 9-2x was made only 05 to 06 all the parts are insanely expensive hence the 7 years it took me to fix it. So much work and love went into this car that i literally cried when the hail messed it up.  I drive it every day and i love it ut people stare at the hail damage all the time.  Any ideas on how to repair hail damage that is not crazy expensive guys? Hello from Colorado

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2019-01-06 21:30:59

Rodman
User Number: 1046

Re: Hail damage messed up my black 9-2x aero

Dude, that really hurts, very sorry. Just drive the car as long as it is reliable.
Let’s see some pictures of the damage.

2005 satin gray metalic aero, sold. 06 wrx, adios!
2005 black aero, rescue project, jdm STi ver 7 drivetrain.
2005 desert silver aero, work horse JDM EJ205 AVCS
2002 bugeye, sedan :-( new project

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.