saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
  • Home
  •  » Midwest
  •  » Wanted in MI - rear hatch interior trim piece

#1 2014-10-06 14:57:22

rod442
User Number: 36

Wanted in MI - rear hatch interior trim piece

Hope its ok I'm posting this here and in the wanted/for sale forum.  would prefer local for ease of pickup.

Yes, I'm an idiot.  lol.  In an effort to make more room to get at the rear hatch opening mechanism I ripped off the rear trim panel that covers the latch and stuff.  Its now destroyed.

I'm looking for the whole interior trim piece that goes on the hatch (inside).  The lower is gray plastic, and the upper part is cardboard w black carpet like material.

Anyone have one off a spare car/hatch?  prefer local (Michigan) since shipping might be a bit.  If its cheap enough, I'd consider one off a subie.

I can live w/o it, so don't want to pay retail. 

Watcha got?

Also, I suppose the upper carpeted material could be replaced, so I could do w/o the lower plastic part. 
But prefer the whole thing, since mine was all scratched up from carrying motor parts in the car.

12 ZX-14R   XCLR8
05 9-2x       SAABARU
00 Formula  INCONTT
88 Mustang  5LTR LX

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

• Home
  •  » Midwest
  •  » Wanted in MI - rear hatch interior trim piece

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.