saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

#1 2005-06-15 11:29:51

manchild83
User Number: 225

For Sale 04-05 WRX or Saab 92X 3" Catted Turbo Back/Stealth Back

This setup includes a random technology 3" catted down pipe with metal substrate cat.  Random Technology sells Catalic converters to Companies like Cobb and Daddy's SCP.  This is the highest flowing cat you will find that is guaranteed not to throw a CEL.  The set up also comes with a Random Technology 3" Third Cat eliminator, this part is pretty much self explainatory it eliminates the 3rd cat in the 04-05 WRX/92X.

To complete the stealth back I have a daddys SCP 3" rear midpipe with flex section.  This is their best and highest selling model.  One of the best mid pipes you will find.  It mates to your stock muffler for a perfect *quiet* stealth back that wont attract too much attention and give you a nice HP boost.  All exhaust parts are mandrel bent for perfect flow.  I have included the manufactorers links for your refference.
http://www.randomtechnology.com/subaru.html
http://www.daddysscp.com/dcart4/product … amp;page=1

Prices:
$300 plus shipping for the down pipe and Third cat eliminator
$170 plus shipping for the rear midpipe

$500 shipped! for the entire setup.
You may check my ebay user name (sambeason) for references as well as my Nasioc(North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club) ID for references.
You may contact Nial nasioc user name RedRum or Bryan nasioc user name Brysimpreza.  I have dont about $1000 in sales with those two guys and they are very happy.  Email me at sambeason@cox.net and I will send you pictures of everything.

Sam

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#2 2005-06-17 01:09:15

charles
User Number: 165

Re: For Sale 04-05 WRX or Saab 92X 3" Catted Turbo Back/Stealth Back

Is this setup still available? If so please send pics to cstowevz@yahoo.com

Thanks

92 Nissan 240sx - SR20DET
06' 350z Roadster - 6MT
97' Seadoo SPX PWC
02 Honda Interceptor

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.