saab92x.com - Over 10% of all 9-2x owners registered

Saab92x.com is dedicated to the discussion of the Saab 9-2x sport wagon, based on the Subaru WRX.
Please register or login to post.

Welcome to Saab92x.com!
Saab92X.com is the premier Saab92X forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
  • Home
  •  » Canada
  •  » Anyone get a good deal in Canada?

#26 2005-08-15 19:50:53

yatko
Future Linear 5spd Owner
User Number: 703

Re: Anyone get a good deal in Canada?

nogoodboyo wrote:

Yeah, at this point you should be able to do alot better than that.  We bought our Linear 5-speed w/ cold weather package and moonroof in December when the incentives were not as strong as they are now.  They did have "hotbutton" then, but it only saved $500 if I remember correctly.  In any case, after doing some research on sites like Carcost (?), we negotiated from the apparent dealer cost of about $26000 and then got rebates (grad, hotbutton, etc.) to push that price down.  In the end, we paid about $26000 after taxes, pdi, freight, extras, extended warranty, and so on.  You should be able to beat that price now by a few thousand, judging by the noise on this site.

Did you lease or finance. What was the interest rate?

Remove Advertisements Advertisement

Saab92X.com

#27 2005-08-20 21:05:35

Sam Stone
User Number: 726

We just picked up a 92-X Aero 5 speed (cloth interior) in Alberta, for $31,000.  The dealer said they thought it was the last manual car in Western Canada, but I have no way of knowing if that's true.  I doubt it.  It was certainly the last manual the dealership had.

We tried to move the price down, but no chance.  If we wanted an auto, we could have dealt more - there are lots of autos still kicking around.  But manuals are becoming very hard to find.

#28 2005-08-20 22:26:26

Trev
User Number: 631

Probably was the last manual aero.  When I was getting my car in mid-July, I was looking at getting a car from Calgary because there weren't a lot of Aero Manuals left

(I didn't end up getting the car -- Couldn't guarentee delivery by Aug/2nd when the employee program originally ended)

#29 2005-09-02 19:22:36

RallyGirl

I picked up an Aero end of July and it was the last standard in BC (at the time) I believe there are a couple in Victoria now. When I bought mine there was only 1 Std left in AB I checked but they may have gotten more since.
I paid just over 31000, and I had a recent grad discount (pay the firt 2 months). And the said they overcharged me for something.

So as it stands I've paid nothing for the car and the dealer has sent me a cheque for $36, so at the moment they have paid me to take the car Haha

#30 2005-09-13 11:37:31

STI4theSlowGuy
All Is Full Of Love
User Number: 30
Website

rally girl is the hottest screen name i have ever seen.

banana banana banana

..::||  I like turtles.  ||::..

• Home
  •  » Canada
  •  » Anyone get a good deal in Canada?

Board footer

Site problems, bugs, or questions? Contact Administrator
All content copyright Saab92x.com 2005-2010
SAAB and the SAAB logos are trademarks of Saab Cars USA, Inc.